Attorney Misconduct: David M Littlejohn

READ ABOUT: Little Rock's Newest Corrupt Police Chief Kenton Buckner
Attorney David M. LittleJohn (Facebook)



Attorney David M Littlejohn

Shit-talking loser, indeed. Of course I'm going to hear what a douche like you is spewing from his pie-hole.
That dirty murder-cop, Creepy Todd Payne, would be alive today if he didn't try to sneak to arson and shoot bullets into my home in the dead of the night wearing a mask to murder me and my family in our bed's while we slept.
BUT you will still be a shitty-ass crappy lawyer, that obviously has fucked-over his clients more than once in a VERY documented fashion douche bag... almost every morning at Leo's enjoying $.75 PBR's before noon and then at Pizza Ds and every other shit-hole bar the rest of the day and evening. I'll be speaking to the Principal to make sure your kids are kept FAR fucking away from mine you piece of shit. #EPluribusUnum









Comments